HTC has recently launched HTC Desire 10 Life style and Desire 10 Pro in india, Now planning to launch HTC Desire 650 this Dec. in India priced under Rs 12,000. It’s already launched in Tiwan market TWD 5,490 (Approx. Rs 12,000/CNY 1199) slated to go on sale from Dec. 2016. .
The all new HTC Desire 650 runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It will also offer you a bigger Display 5”-inch HD(720×1280) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It will be packed with a powerful 2200mAh battery with Quick charge feature offers you 17 hour talk time and 220 hours standby time. It also measures 146.9×70.9×8.4mm and weight is only 140 grams.
HTC Desire 650 support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Nano SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB It’s powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with 4GB/6GB RAM, 16GB ROM + 2TB Micro SD card slot. It also combines a powerful 13-MegaPixel rear OIS camera with BSI Sensor, Dual LED Flash and 5-MegaPixel front camera with BSI Sensor.
HTC Desire 650 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5.-inch HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster Quad-core processor+2GB RAM
- Camera 13-MP rear+5-MP front
- Finger Print Scanner
- Powerful 2200mAh battery
HTC Desire 650 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5”-inch HD(720×1280) display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 2GB RAM
- ROM 16GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 2TB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with BSI Sensor, LED Flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera with BSI Sensor
- 2200mAh battery
- Talk time 17 hours and standby Time 220 hours
- Dimension 146.9×70.9×8.4mm
- Weight 140
- Rivals Samsung Galaxy J7 2016
- Colours N/A
- Release date Dec. 2016
- price in China CNY 11,99 (approx. Rs. 12,000)
- Price in India Approx. Rs 12,000
At last true word from my heart upcoming HTC Desire 650 is coming to please the Indians.. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about the new Avatar of new Desire 650 and stay tuned for more updates.