After LeEco Le 2s Pro, Now LeEco Le Pro 3 leaked online with Snapdragon 821, 6GB RAM. According to report, Le Pro 3 will launch in Q4 will be priced Approx. Rs 20,000 for 6GB RAM.. It will counter Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
According to AnTuTu benchmark, LeEco Le Pro 3 runs on Google’s latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It offers you a same 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 3 packed with a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick charge feature.
It will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C, Finger print scanner. It will be powered by a Octa-core Snapdragon 821 Processor with 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM + No Micro SD card slot. It also combines dual powerful camera, a 16-MegaPixel rear camera and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
LeEco Le Pro 3 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- Finger print scanner + USB Type C
- 5 .5-inch Full HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fastest Snapdragon 821 processor
- Camera 16-MP+8-MP
- Powerful 4000mAh battery
LeEco Le Pro 3 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Google’s Android 6.0 Marshamllow
- 64-Bit Octa-core Snapdragon 821 Processor
- 6GB RAM
- ROM 64GB
- Micro SD card slot NO
- 16-MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery
- Weight N/A
- Dimension N/A
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Available Colour Gold/Silver
- Release date Q4 2016
- Availability Q4 2016
- Price in China Approx CNY 1999 FOR 6GB RAM
- Price in India approx. Rs 19,999 for 6GB RAM
At last true word from my heart upcoming Le Pro 3 coming to rule the gadget market with it’s unique features. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about this LeEco special.