Good news for budget phone lovers, Chines smartphone maker, Lenovo has launched all new Lenovo K6 Power, with Octa-core Soc, 3GB RAM, finger print scanner, 4000mAh battery in India on 29th Nov. Priced at. Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM will be available for open sale from 6th Dec. 12P.M Though Flipkart. Recently Lenovo Zuk Edge leaked online while Lenovo P2 and Moto M will launch This Dec. along with Lenovo K6 Note, Lenovo K6.
The all new Lenovo K6 Power runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you a 5.”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 4 packed with a powerful 4000mAh battery promising enhance battery life wit Quick charge features.
It also supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB and powered by a 64-Bit Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera with Dual LED flash and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Read More About:-Lenovo K6 Note Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K6 Power SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5 -inch HD(720×1280) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- 64-Bit Octa-core processor 1.5GHz, Snapdargen 430
- 3GB RAM + ROM 32GB + Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date 29th Nov. 2016
- Availability 6th Dec. 2016
- Price in India Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
At last true word from my heart upcoming Lenovo K6 Power is game changer for Lenovo. What you think? Please be open to share your idea with us.