Lenovo K6 Power, the best budget smartphone under rs 10,000 with Octa-core Soc, 3GB RAM, finger print scanner, 4000mAh battery launched on 29th Nov. Priced at. Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM slated to go on sale from 6th Dec. Though Flipkart. It will counter Xiaomi 4 Prime. Lenovo will also launch Lenovo K6 Note, Lenovo K6 This Dec. which first launched at IFA 2016, Berlin.
The all new Lenovo K6 Power runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you a 5.”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 4 packed with a powerful 4000mAh battery promising enhance battery life wit Quick charge features.
It also supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB and powered by a 64-Bit Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera with Dual LED flash and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Read More About:-Lenovo K6 Note Price in India, Release date, Specifications
Lenovo K6 Power SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5 -inch HD(720×1280) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- 64-Bit Octa-core processor 1.5GHz, Snapdargen 430
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- ROM 16GB/32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date 29th Nov. 2016
- Availability 6th Dec. 2016
- Price in India Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
At last true word from my heart upcoming K6 Power is the budget phone for Indians. What you think? Please be open to share your idea with us.