Lenovo K6 Power launched along with Lenovo K6 Note, Lenovo K6 at IFA 2016, Berlin. K6 Power with Octa-core Soc, 3GB RAM, finger print scanner, 4000mAh battery launched on 29th Nov. priced at Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM. It will counter Xiaomi 3S Prime.
The all new Lenovo K6 Power runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you a 5.”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 4 packed with a powerful 4000mAh battery promising enhance battery life wit Quick charge features.
It also supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB and powered by a 64-Bit Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera with Dual LED flash and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Lenovo K6 Power FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- Finger print scanner
- 5 -inch HD Display
- Android Marshmallow 6.0,
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 13-MP+8-MP
- Powerful 4000mAh battery
Lenovo K6 Power SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5 -inch HD(720×1280) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- 64-Bit Octa-core processor 1.5GHz, Snapdargen 430
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- ROM 16GB/32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date 29th Nov. 2016
- Availability 6th Dec. 2016
- Price in India Rs 9,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
At last true word from my heart upcoming K6 Power is the budget phone under Rs 10,000. What you think? Please be open to share your idea with us.