Lenovo K6, The best budget Smartphone under Rs 8,000 unveiled along with K6 Note, K6 Power at IFA 2016. Lenovo K6 with Octa-core Soc, finger print scanner, 3000mAh battery will go on sale This Sept. will be priced Approx. Rs 6,500 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, Approx. Rs 7,500 for 2GB RAM+32GB ROM. It will counter Xiaomi 3S.
The all new Lenovo K6 runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It will also offer you a 5.”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 4 packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery.
It supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB will be be powered by a 64-Bit Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera with Dual LED flash and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Read More about:- Lenovo K6 Note Price in India, Release date, Specifications
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- Finger print scanner
- 5 -inch HD Display
- Android Marshmallow 6.0,
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 13-MP+8-MP
- Powerful 3000mAh battery
Lenovo K6 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5 -inch HD(720×1280) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- 64-Bit Octa-core processor 1.5GHz, Snapdargen 430
- 2GB RAM
- ROM 16GB/32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date Sept. 2016
- Availability Sept. 2016
- Price in India Approx. Rs 6,500 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, Approx. Rs 7,500 for 2GB RAM+32GB ROM
At last true word from my heart upcoming K6 is coming to please the budget phone lovers. What you think? Please be open to share your idea with us.