Lenovo Vibe P2, The dream gadget of Smartphone launched in India on 11th Jan. 2017 through Flipkart at Rs. 16,999 For 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 17,999 for 4GB RAM+32GB ROM. It will counter Zuk Z2 and Xiaomi Redmi Pro and Letv le 3. It’s predecessors are Lenovo Vibe P1 and Vibe P1 Turbo.Lenovo Vibe P2 is powered by Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.5 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 3GB/4GB, 32GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
It also sporting a 16-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 8-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera powered by a 5100mAh battery with Quick Charge. It will also includes fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C.
Lenovo Vibe P2 KEY FEATURES:-
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 1.5GHZ, Octa Core, Snapdargen 625 Processor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 4GB RAM+32GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Google’s Android marshmallows
- 16-MP Rear + 8-MP front camera
- 5100 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Lenovo Vibe P2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 16- MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 5100 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 0 Marshmallow
- Snapdragon 625, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.5 GHz
- RAM 4GB/3GB
- ROM 32GB + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date Q1 2017
- Availability Q1 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4,, Lenovo Zuk Z2, Letv Le 3
- Price in India Rs. 17,999 FOR 4GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 16,999 for 3GB+32GB.
At last I would like to say that Lenovo Vibe P2 going to please the Indians. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.