To please the smartphone lovers, Lenovo soon going to launch the worthy successor of Lenovo Vibe S1 as Lenovo Vibe S2. According to latest rumors, Lenovo Vibe S2 expected to launch by Q1 2017 will be priced approx. Rs 12,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, approx. Rs. 14,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. It will give stiff competition to Xiaomi, Letv, Samsung and Micormax in budget phone market.
If rumors come true, upcoming Lenovo Vibe S2 will be powered by Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.5 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 3GB/4GB, 32GB/64GB ROM which expandable up to 200GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
It will sport a 16-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 8-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera powered by a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge. It will also includes fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C.
Lenovo Vibe S2 FEATURES:-
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster Octa Core SoC
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Google’s Android
- 16-MP Rear + 8-MP front camera
- 3500 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Lenovo Vibe S2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 16- MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 3500 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 0 Marshmallow
- Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.5 GHz
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- ROM 32GB/64GB + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date Q1 2017
- Availability Q1 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4,, Lenovo Zuk Z2, Letv Le 3
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 12,999 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. 14,999 for FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM
At last I would like to say that Lenovo Vibe S2 coming to rock the budget phone market, What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.