Lenovo Zuk Edge 2, the worthy successor Zuk Edge leaked online with Dual Rear camera and Dual curved display. It expected to be priced approx. CNY 2499 (approx. Rs 25,000 in India) for 4GB+64GB variant and CNY 2699(approx. Rs 27,000 in India) for 6GB+64GB variant. It’s predecessors are ZUK Z1, ZUK Z2 Pro.
Lenovo Zuk Edge 2 runs on Google’s latest Android Nougat 7.0 OS. It also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full Full HD(1080 x 1920) Dual Curved display with Gorilla Glass 5. It’s packed with a powerful 3000mAh+ battery with Quick charge features.
It will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It’s powered by the fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor clocked at 2.2GHz with 4GB /6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM + No Micro SD card slot. It also combines dual powerful camera, a 16+12-MP-MegaPixel rear ISO camera with Dyal LED Flash and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Lenovo Zuk Edge already launched in China at CNY 2299 for 4GB+64GB variant and CNY 2499 for 6GB+64GB variant soon going to launch in India.
Read More About:- Lenovo ZUK Edge PRICE IN INDIA, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
Lenovo Zuk Edge 2 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- USB Type C
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Dual Curved Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor+6GB RAM
- Finger Print Scanner
- Camera 16+12-MP rear+8-MP front
- Powerful 3000mAh+ battery
Lenovo Zuk Edge 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1080×1920) Edge to Edge Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- ROM 32GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot N/A
- 16-MP+12-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh+ battery with Quick charge features
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi6
- Colours N/A
- Release date Q1 2017
- Price in India and China for 4GB+32GB Approx. Rs 24,999(CNY2299), while 6GB RAM+64GB ROM variant will be priced approx. Rs 26,999(CNY2699),
Read More About:- Lenovo K7 Note PRICE IN INDIA, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Lenovo Zuk Edge 2 is the best mid-range smartphone. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about the new Avatar of this killer smartphone and stay tuned for more updates