Xiaomi recently launched Lenovo ZUK Z1 in India with 3GB RAM+64GB ROM, Finger print scanner priced at Rs 13,499. While Lenovo ZUK Z2 and ZUK Z2 Pro launched in China but not yet launched in India. Now rumors are coming about it’s successor, Lenovo ZUK Z3. According to latest rumors and leaks, ZUK Z3 featuring 6GB RAM, 16-MP rotating camera will launch in Q4 2017 will be priced approx. Rs. 14, 999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, approx, Rs 19,999 for 6GB RAM+64GB ROM, Approx. Rs 24,999 for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM. Lenovo Zuk Z2 is available in China at 1799 Yuan(Approx. rs 17,999) and Lenovo Zuk Z2 Pro at CNY 2699 (approx. Rs. 26,999).
According to latest rumors, Lenovo ZUK Z3 will be powered by Snapdragon 660, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.5 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android N with EMUI 3.1 skin with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM but no MicroSD card slot.
It will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full HD Edge to Edge display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
ZUK Z3 will be a metal clad Smartphone sporting a 16-MegaPixel primary rotating camera with Triple LED flash will be powered by a 4100mAh battery with Quick Charge. It will also include advance fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C.
Lenovo ZUK Z3 EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 1.5 GHZ, Octa Core, Snapdargen 660 Processor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 6GB RAM+128GB ROM+No Micro SD card slot
- Google’s Android
- 16-MP Rotating Camera
- 4100 battery with Quick Charge
- Advance fingerprint Scanner
Lenovo ZUK Z3 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch full HD Edge to Edge display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
- Camera 16- MP OIS Rotating Camera with Triple LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 4100 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 0 Marshmallow
- Snapdragon 660, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.5 GHz
- RAM 4GB/6GB
- ROM 84GB/128GB + No MicroSD card slot
- up to 40 hours Talk time on 3G
- up to 700 hours Standby Time on 3G
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Grey and White
- Release date Q4 217
- Availability Q4 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi6
- Price in China Approx. CNY 14,99 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, approx CNY 19,99 for 6GB RAM+64GB ROM, Approx. CNY 24,99 for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
- Price in India Rs. 14,999 FOR 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, approx, Rs 19,999 for 6GB RAM+64GB ROM, Approx. Rs 24,999 for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM
At last I would like to say that Lenovo ZUK Z3 coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.