The best budget smartphone Moto 1s with Snapdragon 450 SoC, Dual rear camera , Android 8.0 Oreo launched in China CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,900) for 4GB+64GB in Victoria Blue and Charlotte Powder colour option. If you are an Indian ready to pocket under Rs 15,000. It will counter Xiaomi Mi S2.
All new Moto 1s almost identical to Moto G6 is powered by Snapdragon 450, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz run on Google’s latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
This killer handset also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a 5.7-inch (1080×2160 pixels) full-HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi. It measures 154.5×72.3×8.3mm and weight 168 grams.
Moto 1s sporting a Dual rear camera which includes a 12-MegaPixel+5MP primary rear camera with LED flash and 16-MegaPixel secondary front-facing camera powered by a 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge. It also including fingerprint Scanner, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C.
Read More About:- Moto G5 Plus price, Release date, Specifications
Moto 1s KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual 12-MP+5-MP Rear Camera
- 16MP front camera
- Snapdragon 450+4GB RAM
- 5.7”-inch Full HD+ Display
- Fingerprint scanner+USB Type C
- 3000mAh battery
Read More About:- Moto G5S price, Release date, Specifications
Moto 1s Specifications:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.7-inch (1080×2160 pixels) full-HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera Dual 12- MP+5MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 16-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 3000 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- Snapdragon 450, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz
- RAM 4GB
- ROM 64GB+ 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension 154.5×72.3×8.3mm
- weight 168gm
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date 29th August 2018
- Availability August 2018
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Lenovo Zuk Z3 and Lenovo K7 Note
- Price in China CNY 1,499 (Approx. Rs. 15,900) for 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Rs 14,999 FOR 4GB +64GB ROM
Read More About:- Moto G5 price, Release date, Specifications
At last Few honest word, Moto 1s is coming to rock and rule the budget phone market in India. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.