Lenovo owned Motorola has launched it’s latest budget smartphone, Moto E3 Power in Hong Kong at HKD 1,098 (Approx. Rs. 9,500). Moto E3 Power will launch in India on 19th Sept. exclusively through Flipkart priced approx. Rs 7,000. It will counter Xiaomi Redmi 3S. Moto M and Moto M Plus also leaked online expected to launch in Q4.
The all new Moto E3 Power runs on Google’s latest Android 6.0 marshmallow . It also offer you a 5”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 3 packed with a powerful 3500mAh battery. It’s dimension is 141.00 x 71.00 x 8.80mm, weight 142 gm. It also offers you Talk Time Up to 443 h (3G) and Standby Time Up to 24 h (2G) / Up to 20 h 30 min (3G).
Moto E3 Power supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB will be be powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor clocked at 1GHz with 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 8-MegaPixel rear camera with LED Flash and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
Lenovo recently launched Lenovo P2, Lenovo K6, Lenovo k6 Power and K6 Note at IFA 2016, Berlin soon going to launch officially.
Moto E3 Power KEY FEATURES:-
- Supports 4G LTE Volt
- 5”-inch HD display
- Quad-core processor with 2GB RAM
- Camera 8-MP+5-MP
- 3500mAh battery
- 3month Reliance Jio free data, calling and SMS
Moto E3 Power SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G/LTE Volt
- Display 5” -inch HD(720×1280) Display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Google’s Android 6.0 marshmallow
- 64-Bit GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor
- 2GB RAM
- ROM 16GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 8-MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 3500mAh battery
- Dimension 141.00 x 71.00 x 8.80mm
- weight 142 gm
- Talk Time Up to 243 h (3G)
- Standby Time Up to 24 h (2G) / Up to 20 h 30 min (3G)
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi 3S
- Colours Black and White
- Release date 19th Sept. 2016
- Availability 19th Sept. 2016
- Price in China Approx. CNY 700
- Price in India Rs. 7,00
At last true word from my heart Moto E3 Power is coming to please the budget phone lovers.. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about Moto E3 Power.