Lenovo’s upcoming budget smartphone, Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus leaked online expected to launch This Summer. Moto E4 Plus will cost you at EURO 190 in Grey and Gold colour option while E4 at EURO 150 in Grey, Gold, and Blue colour option. Lenovo recently launched, Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus in India.
According to Leaks, Moto E4 Plus is powered by MediaTek MT6737M quad-core clocked at 1.3 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It’s support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5”-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
E4 Plus is a metal clad Smartphone sporting a 13-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 5-MegaPixel secondary front-facing camera powered by a 5000mAh battery with Quick Charge. It also including fingerprint Scanner, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
Read More About:- Moto G5 Plus price, Release date, Specifications
Moto E4 Plus FEATURES:-
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737M quad-core
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 13-MP Rear + 5-MP front camera
- 5000 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Moto E4 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5 ” inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 13- MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737M quad-core
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- ROM 16GB/32GB + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Grey and Gold
- Release date Q2 2017
- Availability Q2 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo Zuk Z2
- Price in Europe Starting at 190 Euros
- Price in India starting Approx. Rs 11,999
At last I would like to say that Moto E5 Plus is the best smartphone under Rs 15,000. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.