Lenovo recently launched, Moto G5 at Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM+16GB ROM and Moto G5 Plus at Rs. 14,999 for 3GB RAM+16GB and Rs. 16,999 for 4GB RAM+32GB. Now Moto E4 and Moto E4 Plus leaked online, E4 will be available in Grey, Gold, and Blue colour option at EURO 150 and E4 Plus at EURO 190 in Grey and Gold colour option.
According to Leaks, Moto E4 is powered by MediaTek MT6737M quad-core clocked at 1.3 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS with 2GB RAM, 16GBGB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It’s support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
E4 is a metal clad Smartphone sporting a 8-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 5-MegaPixel secondary front-facing camera powered by a 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge. It also including fingerprint Scanner, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
Read More About:- Moto G5 Plus price, Release date, Specifications
Moto E4 FEATURES:-
- 5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737M quad-core
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 2GB RAM+16GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 8-MP Rear + 5-MP front camera
- 2800 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Moto E4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5 ” inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 8- MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 2800 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6737M quad-core
- RAM 2GB
- ROM 16GB+ 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Grey, Gold, and Blue
- Release date Q2 2017
- Availability Q2 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, Lenovo Zuk Z2
- Price in Europe 150 Euros
- Price in India Rs 9,999
At last I would like to say that Moto E5 is the best smartphone under Rs 10,000. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.