To replicate the success of it’s predecessors, Moto G 4th Gen coming soon to please you. According to leatest leaks, the all new Moto G 4th Gen with 3GB RAM, 16-MP+8-MP Camera coming in Q2 will be priced approx. $200. If you are an Indian it will cost you approx. Rs 12,000. It will counter Lenovo K4 Note, Letv le 1S and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
According to latest Rumours, Moto G 4th Gen will run on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It will also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4 will packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery.
Moto G 4th Gen will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 16-MegaPixel rear camera and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Moto G 4th Gen EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5 -inch Full HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 16-MP+8-MP
- Powerful 3000mAh battery
Moto G 4th Gen EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor clocked at 1.3GHz
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Samsung Galaxy On7
- Colours N/A
- Release date q2 2016
- Price in China Approx. CNY 999 and Approx. CNY 1999
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9999 (2GB RAM+16GB ROM), Approx. Rs 11,999 (3GB RAM+32GB ROM),
Moto G 4th Gen is coming to please the budget phone lovers in India. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.