Good news for budget phone lovers, Moto G5 launched in India at Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM+16GB ROM In Lunar Grey and Fine Gold colour variant. Recently Moto G5 Plus launched in India at Rs. 14,999 for 3GB RAM+16GB and Rs. 16,999 for 4GB RAM+32GB. Both smartphone available through Amazon.
Motorola Moto G5 is powered by Snapdragon 430, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS with 3GB RAM, 16GBGB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It’s support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi. It’s dimension is 144.3x73x9.5mm and weight is 144g.
G5 is a metal clad Smartphone sporting a 13-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 5-MegaPixel secondary front-facing camera powered by a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge. It also including fingerprint Scanner, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C.
Read More About:- Moto G5 Plus price, Release date, Specifications
Moto G5 FEATURES:-
- 5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 1.4GHZ, Octa Core, Snapdragon 430 Processor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 3GB RAM+16GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 13-MP Rear + 5-MP front camera
- 2800 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Moto G5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 13- MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 2800 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Snapdragon 430, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.4 GHz
- RAM 3GB
- ROM 16GB+ 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension 144.3x73x9.5mm and 144g
- Colours Lunar Grey and Fine Gold
- Release date 4th April 2017
- Availability 5th April 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4,, Lenovo Zuk Z2
- Price in India 199 Euros (~$210) FOR 2GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Price in India Rs 11,999
At last I would like to say that Moto G5 is the best smartphone for budget phone lovers. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.