Lenovo owned Motorola recently launched Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus priced at Rs. 12,499 and Rs 14,999 respectively. Now Motorola Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus leaked online with killer features. Moto G5 will launch by March 2017 will be priced approx. Rs. 13,499 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM and 2GB +16GB variant will be priced approx. Rs 10,000. while Moto G5 Plus will cost you approx, Rs 15,999 for 4GB RAM+32GB ROM. It will counter Zuk Z2 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
According to latest leaks and rumors, Moto G5 will be powered by Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
G5 will be a metal clad Smartphone sporting a 13-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 5-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera powered by a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge. It will also includes fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C.
Read More About:-Moto G5 Plus price, Release date, Specifications
Moto G5 FEATURES:-
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 1.8GHZ, Octa Core, Snapdargen 652 Processor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Google’s Android
- 13-MP Rear + 5-MP front camera
- 3500 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Moto G5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 13- MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 3500 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 0 Marshmallow
- Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz
- RAM 2GB/3GB
- ROM 16GB/32GB+ 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date March 2017
- Availability March 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4,, Lenovo Zuk Z2
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 13,499 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
At last I would like to say that Moto G5 coming to rock the gadget market. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.