Lenovo-owned Motorola recently launched Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus priced at Rs. 12,499 and Rs 14,999 respectively. Now Motorola Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus listed on Krotonix site Spain ahead of MWC 2017 launch on 26th Feb. 2017. Moto G5 will be priced approx. Rs. 10,999 FOR 2GB RAM+32GB ROM while Moto G5 Plus will cost you approx, Rs 15,999 for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM. It will counter Zuk Z2 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
According to Krotonix Listing Moto G5 will be powered by Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS with 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
G5 will be a metal clad Smartphone sporting a 13-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 5-MegaPixel secondary front-facing camera powered by a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge. It will also including fingerprint Scanner, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C.
Read More About:- Moto G5 Plus price, Release date, Specifications
Moto G5 FEATURES:-
- 5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 1.4GHZ, Octa Core, Snapdragon 430 Processor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 2GB RAM+32GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 13-MP Rear + 5-MP front camera
- 2800 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Moto G5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 13- MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 5-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 2800 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Snapdragon 430, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.4 GHz
- RAM 2GB
- ROM 32GB+ 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date 26th Feb. 2017
- Availability Q1 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4,, Lenovo Zuk Z2
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 10,999 FOR 2GB RAM+32GB ROM
At last I would like to say that Moto G5 coming to rock the gadget market. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.