The Best budget smartphone, Moto G6 Plus launching This World Mobile Congress 2018 along with Moto G6, Moto X5 and Moto Z6. Moto G6 Plus with Dual rear camera, Bezel less display and 6GB RAM will cost you approx. $330 (approx. Rs. 21,000) will be available in Deep Indigo, Nimbus, and Dark Lake colour option. It will be a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 killer.
According to latest rumours and leaks, upcoming Moto G6 Plus will be power by Snapdragon 632, Octa Core Processor clocked at 2.0 GHz run on Google’s latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS with 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
This handset will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.9-inch full HD+ IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi, 18:9 Ratio
G6 Plus will sport a Dual 12-MegaPixel+5MP primary rear camera with LED flash and 16-MegaPixel secondary front-facing camera powered by a 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge. It also including fingerprint Scanner, 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C.
Read More About:- Moto G5 Plus price, Release date, Specifications
MOTO G6 Plus KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual Rear camera 12-MP+5-MP
- 16MP selfie camera
- Snapdragon 632+6GB RAM
- 5.9”-inch Full HD+ Display
- Fingerprint scanner+USB Type C
- 4000mAh battery
Moto G5 Plus Specifications:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.9-inch full HD+ IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi, 18:9 Ratio
- Rear Camera Dual 12- MP+5MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 16-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 4000 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Snapdragon 632, Octa Core Processor clocked at 2.0 GHz
- RAM 6GB
- ROM 64GB+ 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Deep Indigo, Nimbus, and Dark Lake
- Release date Q1 2018
- Availability Q1 2018
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Lenovo Zuk Z3 and Lenovo K8 Note
- Price in China CNY 19,99
- Price in $330 (approx. Rs. 21,000)
Read More About:- Moto G5 price, Release date, Specifications.
At last Few honest word, Moto G6 Plus coming to rule the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.