Great news for budget phone lovers, Motorla Moto M and Moto M Plus leaked online with specifications and images. According to latest leaks, Moto M Plus featuring 5.5’’-inch Display, Marshmallow 6.0 , Octa-core Soc, finger print scanner will launch in Sept. will be priced approx. Rs 13,000 for 3GB+32GB. It will take on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
According to latest leaks, Motorola Moto M Plus will run on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery with fast charging charge features measures 151x75x8mm.
It will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a 1.9GHz Mediatek MT6750 octa-core SoC processor with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 16-MegaPixel rear camera and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Lenovo also planning to launch Moto 5 and Moto 5 Plus in Chines and Indian market by Q 4 2016.
Moto M Plus FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5 -inch Full HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Finger Print Scanner
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor+3GB RAM
- Camera 16-MP rear+8-MP front
- Powerful 4000mAh battery
Motorola Moto M Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5’’ -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 401PPi
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Processor 9GHz Mediatek MT6750 octa-core SoC
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 32GB ROM
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery with 5V 2A Fast Charging
- Dimension 151x75x8mm
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Lenovo ZUK 3 and Micromax Canvas 7, Lenovo K6 Note
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date Q4 2016
- Availability Q4 2016
- Price in China CNY 1299 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Price in India Approx. Rs 13,000
Read More About:- XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Motorola Moto M Plus is coming to kill it’s rivals. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates.