Motorla Moto M recently launched in India at Rs 15,999 for 3GB+32GB and Rs 17,999 for 4GB+64GB. Now Moto M Plus leaked online with specifications and images. According to latest leaks, Moto M Plus featuring 5.5’’-inch Display, Marshmallow 6.0 , Octa-core Soc, fingerprint scanner will launch in Q1 2017 will be priced approx. Rs 16,000 for 3GB+32GB while 4GB+64GB will cost you appro.x Rs 18,000. It will take on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
According to latest leaks, Motorola Moto M Plus will run on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s packed with a powerful 4000mAh battery with fast charging charge features measures 151x75x8mm.
It will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a 1.9GHz snapdragon 652 SoC processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 16-MegaPixel rear camera and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Moto M Plus FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Finger Print Scanner
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor+4GB RAM
- Camera 16-MP rear+8-MP front
- Powerful 4000mAh battery
Motorola Moto M Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5’’ -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 401PPi
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Processor 1.9GHz Snapdrgen 652 octa-core SoC
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- ROM 32GB/64GB ROM
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery with 5V 2A Fast Charging
- Dimension 151x75x8mm
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Lenovo ZUK 3 and Micromax Canvas 7, Lenovo K6 Note
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date Q1 2017
- Availability Q1 2017
- Price in China CNY 1599 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, CNY 1799 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 16,000 FOR 3GB+32GB, while 4GB+64GB will cost you appro.x Rs 18,000
Read More About:- XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Motorola Moto M Plus is coming to kill it’s rivals. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates.