Moto M2, the best smartphone under Rs 20,000 listed on GeekBench site tipped to launch This Oct. 2017. The 4GB+32GB variant will be priced approx. Rs 15,000 while 6GB+64GB variant will cost you approx Rs 20,000.
According to GeekBench listing, Moto M2 will run on Google’s latest Android Nougat 7.0 OS. It also offers you 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s packed with a powerful 4500mAh battery with fast charging charge features.
M2 will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a snapdragon 652 SoC processor with 4GB/6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combine dual powerful camera, a 12MP +8-MP rear camera and 16-MegaPixel front camera.
Motorola Moto M is available in India Rs 15,999 for 3GB+32GB and Rs 17,999 for 4GB+64GB.
Read More About:- Motorola Moto M Plus Price, Release date, Specifications
Moto M2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5’’ -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 401PPi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0
- Helio X20 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM + ROM 32GB/64GB ROM + Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 12-MP +8-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 4500mAh battery with 5V 2A Fast Charging
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date Oct. 2017
- Availability Oct. 2017
- Price in China CNY 1499 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, CNY 1999 FOR 4GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 15,000 FOR 4GB+32GB, approx Rs 20,000 for 6GB+64GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last true word from my heart upcoming Moto M2 is coming to won the hearts. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates.