To won the hearts of gadget lovers, Lenovo owned Motorola all set to launch Moto X4, new leaked reveals with Snapdragon 630, 8MP+12MP Dual Rear+16-MP Front Camera. It will go on sale soon priced at Rs. 20,999 (~$324). for 4GB+64GB. Moto M2 also listed in GeeckBanch with 6GB RAM confirmed to launch this Oct. priced under Rs 20,000.
According to latest leaks, Moto X4 will run on Google’s latest Android Nougat 7.0 OS. It also offers you 5.2”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery with fast charging charge features.
X4 will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a snapdragon 630 SoC clocked at 2.2GHz processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combine dual powerful camera, a 12MP +8-MP rear camera and 16-MegaPixel front camera.
Read More About:- Motorola Moto M2 Price, Release date, Specifications
Moto X4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.2’’ -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 401PPi
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0
- Snapdragon 630 SoC clocked at 2.2GHz
- 4GB RAM
- ROM 64GB ROM
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 12-MP +8-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery with 5V 2A Fast Charging
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date July 2017
- Availability July 2017
- Price in China CNY 2099 FOR 4GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Price in India Rs. 20,999 (~$324) FOR 4GB+32GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last true word from my heart upcoming Moto X4 is coming to please you with rocking features. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates.