The best Moto “X” series smartphone Moto X5, iPhone X lookalike featuring Dual rear camera, Dual front camera, Snapdragon 670 reported to launch this World Mobile Congress 2018 in Super Black and Sterling Blue colour option expected to be price Approx. Rs 22,999(CNY 2299) FOR 4GB+32GB, Rs 24,999(CNY 2499) for 6GB+64GB. Moto X4 is available exclusively through Flipkart online store at Rs 20,999 for 3GB+32GB, Rs 22,999 for 4GB+64GB. Motorola also launch Moto G6 and Moto G6 Plus at MWC 2018.
If rumors come true, upcoming Moto X5 will run on Google’s latest Android 8.0 Oreo OS. It also offers you 5.9’’ -inch Full HD+(1920×1080) Display,Ratio 18:9 with Gorilla Glass 5, 401PPi packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery with fast charging charge features.
Moto X5 will also support Single-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a snapdragon 670 SoC processor with 4GB/6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot.
X5 reported to combine dual powerful camera, a 12+12-MegaPixel rear camera with with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, and 1.12-micron pixels, colour correlated temperature (CCT) dual-LED flash and PDAFand 16-MegaPixel+5MP front camera.
Read More About :- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Price, Release date, Specifications
Motorola Moto X5 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5.7 -inch Full HD+ Display
- Android Oreo
- Finger Print Scanner
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor+4GB RAM
- Camera Dual 12-MP rear+16-MP+5MP front
- Powerful 4000mAh battery
- IP68 Rating
Motorola Moto X5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.9’’ -inch Full HD+(1920×1080) Display,Ratio 18:9 with Gorilla Glass 5, 401PPi
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.0
- Processor Snapdragon 670 octa-core SoC
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- ROM 32GB/64GB ROM
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 12-MP +12-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 16-MP+5MP front selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery with 5V 2A Fast Charging
- Rivals Xiaomi Mi 6
- Colours Super Black and Sterling Blue
- Release date 13nth Nov. 2017
- Availability 13nth Nov. 2017
- Price in China Approx. CNY 2299 FOR 4GB RAM+32GB ROM, CNY 2499 FOR 6GB+64GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 22,999 FOR 4GB+32GB, Rs 24,999 for 6GB+64GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last true word from my heart , Motorola Moto X5 is the best mid-range smartphone. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates.