Motorola Moto G5 Plus, the best budget smartphone leaked online with Motorola Moto G5. According to latest leak, Motorola Moto G5 Plus will launch by March 2017 will be priced approx, Rs 15,999 for 4GB RAM+32GB ROM and 3GB+16GB will be priced approx. Rs 13,999. Motorola will also launch Moto G5 priced approx. Rs. 13,499 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM. It’s predecessor Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus available in India priced at Rs. 12,499 and Rs 14,999 respectively through Amazon.
According to latest leaks Motorola Moto G5 Plus will be powered by Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 3GB/4GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
It will be a metal clad Smartphone sport a 16-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 8-MegaPixel secondary front-facing camera powered by a 3500mAh battery with Quick Charge. It will also includes fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C.
Read More About:-Moto G5 price, Release date, Specifications
Motorola Moto G5 Plus FEATURES:-
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- Faster 1.8GHZ, Octa Core, Snapdargen 652 Processor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Metal Clad smartphone
- 4GB RAM+32GB ROM+128GB Micro SD card slot
- Google’s Android
- 16-MP Rear + 8-MP front camera
- 3500 battery with Quick Charge
- fingerprint Scanner
Motorola Moto G5 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 16- MP with LED Flash
- Camera features 1/3.1 inches Sensor Size, PDAF, Close Loop, Auto Focus, Manual Focus, F2.0 Aperture
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 3500 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 0 Marshmallow
- Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.8 GHz
- RAM 3GB/4GB
- ROM 16GB/32GB+ 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date March 2017
- Availability March 2017
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 5,, Lenovo Zuk Z3
- Price in India Approx. Rs. 15,999 FOR 4GB RAM+32GB ROM
At last I would like to say that Motorola Moto G5 Plus coming to win the hearts of smartphone lovers. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.