Motorola Moto M, the killer budget smartphone with Snapdragon 617 launched in India priced at Rs 15,999 for 3GB+32GB and Rs 17,999 for 4GB+64GB. It’s first launched in China and UAE at $295. It’s rivals are Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Lenovo also planning to launch Moto 5 and Moto 5 Plus in Chines and Indian market by Q1 2017.
Motorola Moto M runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4 packed with a powerful 3050mAh battery with fast charging charge features.
It also supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a 1.5GHz snapdragon 617, octa-core SoC processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB /64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot combines dual powerful camera, a 16-MegaPixel rear camera and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Motorola Moto M SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 401PPi
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Processor 1.5GHz , snapdragen 617, octa-core SoC
- 3GB /4GBRAM + ROM 32GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3050mAh battery with 5V 2A Fast Charging
- Rivals Lenovo ZUK 3 and Micromax Canvas 7, Lenovo K6 Note
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date 13nth Dec. 2016
- Availability. 14nth Dec. 2016
- Price in China CNY 1199 FOR 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Price in India Approx. Rs 12,000 for 3GB+32GB, approx. Rs 15,000 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Motorola Moto G5 Price, Release date, Specifications, More
At last true word from my heart upcoming Motorola Moto M is the best budget smartphone with killer features. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar.