HMD global confirmed to launch Nokia 7, Nokia 8, Nokia 9 and Nokia 2 during press interview. I would like to introduce the Nokia 2, an entry-level smartphone powered by Snapdragon 212 expected to launch in Q4 will be priced approx. $100( Approx. Rs 7,000). It will counter Xiaomi Redmi 4. While Nokia 3, Nokia 5, Nokia 6 and Nokia 3310 is available in Indian market.
According to leaks, Nokia 2 will run on Google’s latest Android 7.1 Nougat with Nokia Z Launcher. It also offer you a bigger 5”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 5 will packed with a powerful 2500mAh battery.
Nokia 2 will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB, Finger print scanner will the most powerful 64-Bit 2.5GHz , Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor Quad-core CPU with 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines powerful a 13-MegaPixel rear camera with ZEISS lens and Triplal LED Flash and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
Nokia 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5 -inch HD(720×1280) Display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Google’s Android 7.1 Nougat with Nokia Z Launcher
- 64-Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 processor Quad-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- ROM 32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Tripal- LED flash, with ZEISS lens
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 2500mAh battery with faster Quick Charge 4 charging
- Rivals Redmi 4
- Colours N/A
- Release date Q3 2017
- Price in India approx. Rs 7,000
- Buy other Nokia Smartphones from Flipkart.
At last true word from my heart upcoming Nokia 2 is the best budget smartphone from Nokia. What you think? Please be open to sharing your idea about the new Avatar.