HMD Global recently launched Nokia 6, Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 3310. Now going to launch Nokia 9 high-end smartphone featuring 6GB RAM and Snapdragon 835. According to report, it will launch in Q2 2017 will be priced under Rs 50,000. HMD global soon going to launch Nokia 8 and Nokia 7.
Latest leaks claims, Nokia 9 will run on Google’s latest Android 7.1 Nougat with Nokia Z Launcher. It also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch qHD(2560 x 1440 ) display with Gorilla Glass 5 will packed with a powerful 3800mAh battery.
Nokia 9 will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C, Finger print scanner will the most powerful 64-Bit 2.5GHz , Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor Quad-core CPU with 6GB RAM, 64GB ROM + 256GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines powerful a 22-MegaPixel rear camera with ZEISS lens and Triplal LED Flash and 12-MegaPixel front camera.
Read More About:- Nokia 8 Price, Release date, Specifications
Nokia 9 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5”-inch qHD(2560 x 1440 ) display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Google’s Android 7.1 Nougat with Nokia Z Launcher
- 64-Bit 2.5GHz , Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor Quad-core CPU
- 6GB RAM
- ROM 64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 22-MP Rear Camera with Tripal- LED flash, with ZEISS lens
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB Type C
- 12-MP front selfie camera
- 3800mAh battery with faster Quick Charge 4 charging
- Rivals Galaxy S8, HTC 11 and Xiaomi Mi 6
- Release date Q2 2017
- Price in China 4999 Yuan ($750)
- Price in India approx. Rs 50,000
- Buy other Nokia Smartphones from Flipkart.
At last true word from my heart upcoming Nokia 9 is coming to please the gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to sharing your idea about the new Avatar.