After the huge success of Nokia 6, Nokia 5, Nokia 8, Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 3. GMD Global all set to launch Nokia X with 19:9 Ratio display, Dual Rear camera, Snapdragon 636 on 16th May in two models, CNY 1,599 (Approx. Rs. 16,800) for the 4GB RAM+ 64GB, at CNY 1,799 (Approx. Rs. 19,000) for 6GB+128GB.
According to latest video posted on on Weibo, upcoming, Nokia X will run on Google’s latest Android 8.1 Oreo with Nokia Z Launcher. It also offer you a bigger 5.8”-inch Full HD+ (1920 x 1080) Bezel less 19:9 Ratio display with Gorilla Glass 5 will packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery.
Nokia 7 Plus will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type C, Finger print scanner will the most powerful 64-Bit 2.5GHz , Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor Quad-core CPU with 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot.
Nokia x will also combines powerful a Dual 12-MegaPixel rear camera with ZEISS lens and Triplal LED Flash and 16-MegaPixel front camera for selfie.
Nokia X KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- Finger Print scanner, USB Type C
- 5.8 -inch Full HD+ Bezel less Display
- Android Oreo with Nokia Z Launcher
- Most powerful Snapdragon 636
- Rear Camera Dual 12-MP+16-MP front
- Powerful 3000mAh battery
Nokia X SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.8”-inch Full HD(+1920 x 1080) Bezel less 19:9 Ratio display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Google’s Android 8.0 Oreo with Nokia Z Launcher
- 64-Bit 2.5GHz , Qualcomm Snapdragon 635 processor Quad-core CPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- ROM 64GB/128GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 12-MP Dual Rear Camera with Tripal- LED flash, with Carl Zeiss lens
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery with faster Quick Charge 4 charging
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Galaxy S8, HTC 11 and Xiaomi Mi 6
- Colours N/A
- Release date Q1 2018
- Price in China CNY 1,599 (Approx. Rs. 16,800) for the 4GB RAM+ 64GB, at CNY 1,799 (Approx. Rs. 19,000) for 6GB+128GB
- Price in India approx. Rs 20,000 FOR 6GB+128GB, approx. Rs 16,000 for 4GB+64GB
At last true word from my heart upcoming Nokia X is coming to rule budget smartphone market. What you think? Please be open to sharing your idea about the new Avatar.