Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro launched in India at RS 36,900. Now rumours are coming about mid-range Samsung Galaxy C8. If rumours come true, Galaxy C8 will launch in Q2 will price Approx. Rs 22,999(CNY 2199), for 32GB ROM+6GB RAM, Approx. Rs 24,999(CNY 2499) for 64GB+6GB RAM. however no official confirmation from Samsung so far. It’s coming to counter Xiaomi Mi5s and Mi5s Plus.
As far as I concern, upcoming Samsung Galaxy C8 will run on Google’s latest Android 7.0 Nougat OS. It will also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 5. It will be packed with a powerful 3500mAh battery with Quick charge features.
It will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It will be power by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU with 6GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It also combines powerful camera, a 16-MegaPixel rear camera with LED flash and 8-MegaPixel front selfie camera.
Read More About:-Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Expected Price, Release date, Specifications
Samsung Galaxy C8 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Finger Print Scanner
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor+6GB RAM
- Camera 16-MP rear+8-MP front
- Powerful 3500mAh battery
- Finger Print scanner
Samsung Galaxy C8 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 401PPi
- Google’s Android 7.0 Nougat
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- ROM 32GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3500mAh battery with 5V 2A Fast Charging
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Lenovo ZUK 3 Pro and Xiaomi Mi5S
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date Q1 2017
- Price in China Approx. CNY 2299 for 32GB ROM+6GB RAM, Approx. CNY 2499 for 64GB+6GB RAM
- Price in India Approx. Rs 12,999 for 32GB ROM+6GB RAM, Approx. Rs 24,999 for 64GB+6GB RAM
Samsung must launch some smartphone with following futures within the given price bracket to sustain in smartphone market to counter Xiaomi, Lenovo.
At last true word from my heart upcoming Samsung Galaxy C8 is coming to rule the mid-range smartphone market.. What you think? Please be open to share your idea.