Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 runs on Google’s latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow . It also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 3 packed with a powerful 3300mAh battery with Quick charge feature.
It also comes in a dimension at 151.7x76x7.8mm and weight is just 169gram also offers you Talk Time up to 36 hours + Standby Time up to 650 hours.
Galaxy J7 2016 supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB . It’s powered by a Octa-core processor Processor clocked at 1.6 GHz with 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM + 128 Micro SD card slot. It also combine dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 KEY FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5.5 -inch HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster Octa-core processor
- Camera 13-MP+5-MP
- Powerful 3300mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch HD(720×1280) Display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Octa-core Processor clocked at 1.6GHz
- 2GB RAM
- ROM 16GB+ 128 MicroSD card slot
- 13-MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 3300mAh battery
- Talk Time up to 35 hours + Standby Time up to 650 hours
- Weight 169gram
- Dimension 151.7x76x7.8mm
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note
- Available Colour Radiant Gold, Midnight Black, and Pearl White
- Release date Q2 2016
- Availability in India from 11th May 2016
- Price in India Rs 15,990
At last true word from my heart upcoming Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 is going to please the Indian market. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about about Samsung Galaxy J7 2016.