To please the mid-range buyers, Samsung soon going to launch it’s latest Samsung Galaxy J7+ featuring 13-MP+5-MP rear camera+ 16 mp front camera, 4GB RAM. According latest report, J7+ will launch in Sept./Oct. in India will be price Approx. Rs 20,000. Samsung has recently launched Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, J7 pro, Max 2.
According to latest leaks, upcoming Samsung Galaxy J7+ will run on Google’s latest Android Nougat 7.1 OS. It will also offer you a 5.5”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 4 will packed with a powerful 3500mAh battery.
Galaxy J7+ will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner powered by a Octa-core Exynos 7870 chip processor with 4GB RAM, 32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. for shooting this mid-range smartphone combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel +5MP rear camera with LED flash and 16-MegaPixel front camera for selfie.
Read More About:- Samsung Galaxy J9 Price, Release date, Specifications, Rumours
Samsung Galaxy J7+ Full SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080p) AMOLED Display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.1 OS
- Processor Octa-core Exynos 7870 chip
- 4GB RAM
- ROM 32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP+5MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- Bixby voice assistant, Finger print scanner, Live Focus portrait mode
- 16-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours in Black, Gold and Pink
- Release date q4 2017
- Price in India Approx. Rs 20,000
Read More About:-Samsung Galaxy J8 Expected Price, Release date, Specifications
At last true word from my heart upcoming Samsung Galaxy J7+ is the best smartphone under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about the new Avatar of new Galaxy J7+ and stay tuned for more updates.