Gadget market flooded with the rumors that Samsung Galaxy J9, the best smartphone of the year coming soon featuring Full HD display, Marshmallow 6.0 , Octa-core Soc, 3GB RAM, finger print scanner. According to latest report, Samsung Galaxy J9 will launch in Q1 2017 expected to be price Approx. Rs 15,000. No official announcement from Samsung so far but it must need to improve it’s features to sustain in gadget market.
According to latest Rumours, Samsung Galaxy J9 will run on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It will also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4 will packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J9 will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Samsung Galaxy J9 EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5 -inch Full HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 13-MP+8-MP
- Powerful 3000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J9 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note
- Colours N/A
- Release date Q1 2017
- Price in India Approx. Rs 15,000
At last true word from my heart upcoming Samsung Galaxy J9 is coming to kill it’s rivals. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about the new Avatar of new Galaxy J9 and stay tuned for more updates.