Gadget market flooded with the rumours that Samsung Galaxy J9, the best smartphone of the era coming soon featuring Dual rear camera, 4GB RAM, fingerprint scanner. According to the latest report, Samsung Galaxy J9 will launch in Q1 2018 expected to be price Approx. Rs 15,000 for 3GB+32GB, Approx. Rs 17,000 for 4GB +64GB. No official announcement from Samsung so far but it must need to improve it’s features to sustain in the gadget market.
According to latest Rumours, Samsung Galaxy J9 will run on Google’s latest Android Nougat 7.0 OS. It will also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4 will be packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J9 will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4G LTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, Dual Rear camera 16-MegaPixel +5MP camera and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Samsung Galaxy J9 EXPECTED FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5 -inch Full HD Display
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Dual rear Camera 16-MP+5-MP
- 8MP Front camera
- Powerful 3000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy J9 EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.0 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- ROM 32GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Dual 16-MP+5MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Lenovo K4 Note
- Colours N/A
- Release date Q1 2018
- Price in India Approx. Rs 15,000 for 3GB+32GB, Approx. rs 17,000 for 4GB +64GB
At last true word from my heart upcoming Samsung Galaxy J9 is coming to kill it’s rivals. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about the new Avatar of new Galaxy J9 and stay tuned for more updates.