To win the hearts of gadget lovers, Sony Xperia C6 Ultra coming soon with rocking features. According to latest leaks, Sony Xperia C6 Ultra with 3GB RAM, dual-13-mp Camera, Finger print scanner coming in Q1 2017 will be priced approx. 25,000. It will counter Xiaomi Mi5, Samsung Galaxy S7.According to latest Leaks, Sony Xperia C6 Ultra will support finger print scanner and run on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It will also offer you a bigger 5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4 will packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery.
It will support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera and 13-MegaPixel front camera.
While it’s predecessor Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dua is available in India Rs. 29,990 in Black, White, and Glossy Soft Mint colour option and Sony Xperia M5 at Rs 37,990.
Sony Xperia C6 Ultra FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5 -inch Full HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 13-MP+13-MP
- Powerful 3000mAh battery
- Finger Print scanner
Sony Xperia C6 Ultra SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor clocked at 1.3GHz
- 3GB RAM
- ROM 32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 13-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours N/A
- Release date Q1 2017
- Price in China Approx. CNY 2499
- Price in India Approx. Rs 25,000
Sony Xperia C6 Ultra is coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please first to write a review and stay tuned for more updates.