Xiaomi Mi Max 2, the best multitasking gadget leaked online expected to launch in Q3 2017 will price approx. CNY 1199(approx. Rs 12,000) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM, Approx. CNY 1499(approx. Rs 15,000) for 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, Approx. CNY 1999(approx. Rs 20,000) FOR 4GB RAM+128GB ROM. Xiaomi Mi Max is available in China starting price at 1499 yuan and at Rs 14,999 in India.
According to latest leaks, upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will run on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It will also offer you a bigger 6.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s will packed with a powerful 5000mAh battery with Quick charge.
It will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB ROM but no MicroSD card slot.
Mi Max 2 will also combine dual powerful camera, a 16-MegaPixel rear camera with LED flash for shooting and 5-MegaPixel front camera for clicking selfie.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 6.5” -inch Full HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 16-MP+5-MP
- Powerful 5000mAh battery
- Finger print Scanner
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 6.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- ROM 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- Sensor Infrared Snesor (universal remote control), ambient light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and proximity sensor
- 5000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver
- Release date in India Q3 2017
- Price in China 1199 yuan
- Price in India Rs 11,999
Read More About:-XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 PRICE IN INDIA, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is coming to revolutionise your multitasking. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates