Xiaomi Mi Max launched last year in India priced at Rs 14,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM+ snapdragon 652. Now it’s successor Xiaomi Mi Max 2 launched in India at Rs 16,999 with 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Snapdragon 625. This handset will be available from 20th July.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you a bigger 6.44”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4 mated with a powerful 5300mAh battery with Quick charge. It measures 174.1×88.7×7.6mm and weight just 211gm.
Mi Max 2 support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It’s powered by a 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM but no MicroSD card slot.
For shooting this phablet combines dual powerful camera, a 12-MegaPixel rear camera with dual-LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX386 sensor (with 1.25-micron pixels), f/2.2 aperture and 5-MegaPixel front camera for clicking selfie.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 6.44 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- 4GB RAM
- ROM 64GB/128GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with dual-LED flash, PDAF, Sony IMX386 sensor (with 1.25-micron pixels), f/2.2 aperture
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- Sensor Infrared Snesor (universal remote control), ambient light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and proximity sensor
- 5300mAh battery
- Dimension 174.1×88.7×7.6mm, weight 211gm
- Colours Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver
- Release date in India Q1 2017
- Price in China 1699 yuan
- Price in India Rs 16,999
Read More About:-XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 PRICE IN INDIA, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is coming to change your life.. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates