Good news for gadget lovers, Xiaomi Mi Max 2 soon going to launch in Indian market priced approx. Rs 14,999 for 64GB and Approx. Rs 16,999 for 128GB. Mi Max 2 recently launched in China available at CNY 1799(approx. Rs 18,000) for 64GB , CNY 1999(Approx. Rs 20,000) FOR 128GB. It’s predecessor, Xiaomi Mi Max is available in India Rs 14,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM+ snapdragon 652.
The all new Xiaomi Mi Max 2 runs on Google’s latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8 OS. It also offer you a bigger 6.44”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s will packed with a powerful 5300mAh battery with Quick charge.
It also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM but no MicroSD card slot.
Mi Max 2 also combines dual powerful camera, a 12-MegaPixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX378 sensor for shooting and 5-MegaPixel front camera for clicking selfie.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 6.44” -inch Full HD Display
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 12-MP+5-MP
- Powerful 5300mAh battery
- Finger print Scanner
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 6.44 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626/660
- 4GB RAM
- ROM 64GB/128GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 12-MP Rear Camera with Sony IMX378 sensor, phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- Sensor Infrared Sensor (universal remote control), ambient light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and proximity sensor
- 5300mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver
- Release date in India 25th May 2017
- Price in China 1799 Yuan for 64GB and 1999 Yuan FOR 128GB
- Price in India Approx. Rs 14,999 for 64GB to Approx. Rs 16,999 for 128GB
Read More About:-XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 PRICE IN INDIA, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is coming to take on It’s rivals What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates