Xiaomi Mi Max 2, the all-in-one launched on 25th May in two variant. Mi Max 2 with 4GB RAM + 64GB CNY 1799(approx. Rs 18,000) while 4GB RAM+128GB ROM will cost CNY 1999(Approx. Rs 20,000). It will Lenovo, Samsung in the tablet market. It expected to launch by July in India priced under Rs 20,000.
The all new Xiaomi Mi Max 2 runs on Google’s latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8 OS. It also offer you a bigger 6.44”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s will packed with a powerful 5300mAh battery with Quick charge.
It also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM but no MicroSD card slot.
Mi Max 2 also combines dual powerful camera, a 12-MegaPixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX378 sensor for shooting and 5-MegaPixel front camera for clicking selfie.
While it’s predessor, Xiaomi Mi Max is available in China priced at 1499 yuan(Approx. Rs 15,000) for 3GB RAM+ 32GB ROM+hexa-core Snapdragon 650 , CNY 1,699 (Approx. Rs. 17,000) for 3GB RAM+ 64GB+ octa-core Snapdragon 652, CNY 1,999 (approx. Rs. 20,000) 4GB RAM+ 128GB+ octa-core Snapdragon. but in India Xiaomi Mi Max launched priced at Rs 14,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM+ snapdragen 652.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 6.44” -inch Full HD Display
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 12-MP+5-MP
- Powerful 5300mAh battery
- Finger print Scanner
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 6.44 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626/660
- 4GB RAM
- ROM 64GB/128GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 12-MP Rear Camera with Sony IMX378 sensor, phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- Sensor Infrared Sensor (universal remote control), ambient light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and proximity sensor
- 5300mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Colours Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver
- Release date in India 18nth July 2017
- Price in China 1799 Yuan for 64GB and 1999 Yuan FOR 128GB
- Price in India Between Rs 14,999 to Rs 16,999
Read More About:-XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 PRICE IN INDIA, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is coming to win the hearts of gadget lovers. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates