Xiaomi Mi Max 2 launched in China in May at CNY 1799 (approx. Rs 18,000) 4GB RAM + 64GB while 4GB RAM+128GB ROM will cost CNY 1999(Approx. Rs 20,000). Now Mi Max 2 going to launch in India on 18nth July will be priced Approx. Rs 15,000 for 4GB RAM + 64GB, approx. Rs 18,000 for 4GB RAM + 128GB. While it’s predecessor, Xiaomi Mi Max launched priced at Rs 14,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM+ snapdragon 652.
The all new Xiaomi Mi Max 2 runs on Google’s latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8 OS. It also offer you a bigger 6.44”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s will packed with a powerful 5300mAh battery with Quick charge.
It also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB ROM but no MicroSD card slot.
Mi Max 2 also combines dual powerful camera, a 12-MegaPixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX378 sensor for shooting and 5-MegaPixel front camera for clicking selfie.
While Xiaomi Mi Max runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS, 6.4”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4 packed with 4850mAh battery.
It also powered by a 1.8GHz, Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB/128GB ROM but no MicroSD card slot. For shooting ,16-MegaPixel rear camera with LED flash for shooting and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 6.44 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626/660
- 4GB RAM + ROM 64GB/128GB + Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 12-MP Rear Camera with Sony IMX378 sensor, phase detection autofocus (PDAF) and LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- Sensor Infrared Sensor (universal remote control), ambient light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, and proximity sensor
- 5300mAh battery
- Colours Dark Grey, Gold, and Silver
- Release date in India 18nth July 2017
- Price in China 1799 Yuan for 64GB and 1999 Yuan FOR 128GB
- Price in India Rs 14,999 for 64GB, Rs 16,999 for 128GB
Read More About:-XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 PRICE IN INDIA, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is the best gadget under Rs 20,000. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar and stay tuned for more updates