To rock and rule the gadget market, Chines smartphone maker, Xiaomi has launched two smartphone, Xiaomi Mi5, and Xiaomi Mi4s in China. Xiaomi Mi5 is available in China in three variant priced at CNY 1,999( 32GB+ 3GB RAM), at CNY 2,299 (64GB+3GB RAM) and at CNY 2,699 (128GB+4GB RAM). Xiaomi Mi5 will launch in India by Q2 April 2016 priced between Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000.
The all new Xiaomi Mi5 runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow. It also offer you a 5.15”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 3. It’s packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery while dimension is 144.5×69.2×7.25mm, weight 119 gm.
It also supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Finger Print scanner, Bluetooth, GPS and USB . It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor clocked at 1.7GHz with 4GB RAM comes in 32GB/64GB/128GB ROM variant including 128GB Micro SD card slot. It combines dual powerful camera, a 16-MegaPixel OIS rear camera with Dual LED Flash, Sony CMOS Sensor and 4-Ultra Pixel front camera for selfie.
Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 featuring Octa-core Soc, 5.5”-full HD display, 16-MP+5-MP Camera, Finger print scanner priced at Rs 9,999 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and Rs 11,999 for 3GB RAM +32GB ROM.
XIAOMI MI5 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G), Nano SIM with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.15” -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Google’s Android 6.0 marshmallow
- 2.5GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 with GPU Adreno 530
- 4G RAM + ROM 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear OIS Camera with Dual- LED flash, Sony CMOS sensors
- 4-Ultra Pixel front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery with Quick charge
- Dimension 144.5×69.2×7.25mm, weight 119gm
- Rivals HTC One M10, Apple iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S7
- Colours Black, White, Gold and Rose
- Release date q2 2016
- Availability q2 2016
- Price in China CNY 1,999
- Price in India Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000
At last true word from my heart Xiaomi Mi5 is coming to please the mid-range buyers. What you think? Please be open to share your idea with us.