Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi redmi 4A in India Rs 5,999. Now Xiaomi Redmi 4 launched in India featuring Snapdragon 435 in three variant, Rs 6,999 for 2GB+16GB, Rs 8,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Rs 10,999 for 4GB+64GB. It will go on sale from 23rd May through Amazon and Mi.com. It’s a big threat to Lenovo K Power. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 , Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Prime and Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 also leaked online expected to launch in Q2 2017.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS offers you a bigger 5”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It will be packed with a powerful 4100mAh battery with Quick charge features and weight 150gm and measures 139.2×69.6.x8.6mm.
Redmi 4 also supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor with 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It also combines dual powerful camera, a Dual 13-MegaPixel rear camera and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
Xiaomi Redmi 4 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5 -inch HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Finger Print Scanner
- Camera 13-MP rear+5-MP front
- Powerful 4100mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5 -inch HD(720×1280) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- RAM 2GB/3GB/4GB
- ROM 16GB/32GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 4100mAh battery
- Dimension 139.2×69.6.x8.6mm
- Weight 150gm
- Rivals Lenovo K6 Power, Vibe K5 Plus
- Colours N/A
- Release date 17th May
- Availability 23rd May
- Price in China CNY 699
- Price in India Rs 6,999 for 2GB+16GB, Rs 8,999 FOR 3GB+32GB, Rs 10,999 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:-XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 PRICE IN INDIA, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Redmi 4 is the best budget smartphone with 5”-inch display. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it.