Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus launched in China at CNY 999 (approx. $151/Rs 10,000) FOR 3GB+32GB and CNY 1,299 (approx. $196/Rs 13,000) while Redmi 5 launched at CNY 799 (Approx. Rs 8,000) for 2GB+16GB, at CNY 899 (Approx. Rs 8,500) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM. Both smartphone expected to launch in India by early 2018 priced under Rs 12,000.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus runs on Google’s latest Android Nougat 7.0 OS. It also offer you a bigger 5.9-inch FHD+ bezel-less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 packed with a powerful 4000mAh battery with Quick charge features.
It also supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GBROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It also combines dual powerful camera, a 12-MegaPixel rear camera and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
While Xiaomi Redmi 5 comes with 5”-inch HD display comes with Snapdragon 410, 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB ROM packed with 3300mAh battery. It sporting a 12MP rear camera, 5MP front camera like Redmi 5 Plus runs on Android 7.1 Nougat.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 5 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5 -inch HD Display
- Android Nougat
- Faster Snapdrgon 410 processor
- Finger Print Scanner
- 3GB/2GB RAM+16GB/32GB ROM
- Camera 12-MP rear+5-MP front
- Powerful 3300mAh battery
- CNY 799 (Approx. Rs 8,000) for 2GB+16GB, at CNY 899 (Approx. Rs 8,500) for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.9-inch FHD+ bezel-less display with an aspect ratio of 18:9.
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.1 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- ROM 32GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 12-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 4000mAh battery
- Dimension 139.24 x 69.94 x 8.65mm
- Weight 150gm
- Rivals Lenovo K8 Note
- Colours Gold, Rose Gold, Matte Black and Dark Grey.
- Release date Q1 2018
- Price CNY 999 (approx. $151/Rs 10,000) FOR 3GB+32GB and CNY 1,299 (approx. $196/Rs 13,000)
Read More About:-XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4 PRICE IN INDIA, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Plus is coming kill Lenovo and Samsung in budget phone market. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about the new Avatar of this killer smartphone and stay tuned for more updates.