Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi 5 Plus spotted online on TEENA with full specifications and images an pricing. Now Xiaomi Redmi 5A spotted on Geekbench site as “Riva” with 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 427. Redmi 5A will launch in Q4 will be priced under CNY 649(Approx. 6500 in India). Xiaomi Redmi 4A is available in India at Rs 5,999.
According to Geekbench listing, upcoming Xiaomi Redmi 5A will run on Google’s latest Android Nougat 7.1 OS. It will also offer you a bigger 5”-inch HD(720 x 1280) display with Gorilla Glass 5. It will be packed with a powerful 3000mAh battery with Quick charge features. It measures 139.24 x 69.94 x 8.65mm and weight is just 150gm.
It will also support Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/427 processor with 3GB RAM, 32GBROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 5A FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5 -inch HD Display
- Android Nougat
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Finger Print Scanner
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Camera 13-MP rear+5-MP front
- Powerful 3000mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 5A SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5 -inch HD(720×1280) Display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Google’s Android Nougat 7.1 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/427 processor
- ROM 32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 13-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 5-MP front selfie camera
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimension N/A
- Weight N/A
- Rivals Lenovo Vibe K6, Vibe K6 Plus
- Colours Gold, Rose Gold, Matte Black and Dark Grey.
- Release date Q4 2017
- Price in China Approx. CNY 649
- Price in India Approx. Rs 6500
Read More About:-XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 6 PRICE, RELEASE DATE, SPECIFICATIONS
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Redmi 5A is coming to create history like it’s predecessor Redmi 4A. What you think? Please be open to share your idea and stay tuned for more updates.