Xiaomi Redmi S2 launched in India at Rs 9,999(~$156) FOR 3GB+32GB, Rs 12999($203) for 4GB+64GB. Now Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro launched in China at CNY 999 (Approx. Rs. 10,000) for the 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, CNY 1,199 (approx Rs. 12,000) for 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM and CNY 1,299 (approx. Rs. 13,000) for 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM in Black, Blue, Gold, Pink, and Red colour option. Xiaomi recently launched Redmi 6 and Redmi 6A in China coming soon to India.
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro runs on Google’s latest Android 8.1 Oreo OS comes with a bigger 5.84-inch Full HD+ resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels 18:9 aspect Ratio display packed with a powerful 4000mAh battery with fast charging charge features.
This budget phone supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Fingerprint scanner and USB Type C. It will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB/3GB RAM, 64GB/32GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot.
Redmi 6 Pro also combines Dual powerful rear camera, Dual rear camera, 12MP with Sony IMX376 sensor with f/1.8 aperture. +5 MegaPixel with Sony IMX486 primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture for shooting and 5-MegaPixel front camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash for clicking selfie. It measures 149.33×71.68×8.75mm, and weight 178 grams.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Expected Price, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5.84 -inch Full HD+ Infinity Display
- Android Oreo
- Finger Print Scanner
- USB Type C with Fast charging 5V 2A
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor+4GB RAM
- Camera 12-MP+5MP Rear rear+5-MP front
- Powerful 4000mAh battery
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.84-inch Full HD+ resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels 18:9 aspect Ratio display
- Google’s Android Oreo 8.1 OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.2GHz
- Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB/3GB RAM
- ROM 64GB/32GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 256GB
- Dual 12MP+5 with Sony IMX376 sensor with f/1.8 aperture. +12 MegaPixel with Sony IMX486 primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture
- 5-MP front selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED Flash
- 4000mAh battery with 5V 2A Fast Charging
- Dimension 149.33×71.68×8.75mm,
- weighs 178 grams
- Rivals Lenovo ZUK 3 and Micromax Canvas 7, Lenovo K9 Note
- Colours Black, Blue, Gold, Pink, and Red
- Release date 25th June 2018
- Availability June 2018
- Price in China CNY 999 (Approx. Rs. 10,000) for the 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM, CNY 1,199 (approx Rs. 12,000) for 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM and CNY 1,299 (approx. Rs. 13,000) for 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9999 FOR 2GB+16GB approx. Rs 1199 FOR 3GB+32GB, Rs 12999 for 4GB+64GB
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro Price, Review, Full Specifications
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is the best budget phone for selfie lovers. Please be open to sharing your idea with us.