Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the best budget smartphone finally launched in India through Flipkart at Rs 9,999 for 2GB+32GB, Rs 11,999 for 3GB+32GB and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB. It’s first launched in China at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and at CNY 1,199 (approx.Rs. 12,000) FOR 3GB RAM+64GB ROM in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option.
Xiaomi recently launched Xiaomi Redmi 3S, Redmi 3S Prime at Rs 6,999 and Rs 8,499 respectively in India and Xiaomi Redmi Pro in China.
The Chines version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s packed with a powerful 4100mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It measures 151x76x8.35mm and weight 175gm.
It also supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor/ deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
While Indian version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and 16MP Rear camera and 8-MP front facing camera.
It’s predecessor, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in India priced at Rs 9,999, for 16GB ROM+2GB RAM, Rs 11,999 for 32GB+3GB RAM. Xiaomi also planning to launch Xiaomi Redmi Pro Mini and Xiaomi Redmi 4 in Chines and Indian market by Q 3 2016.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi 4 Price, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 FULL SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 2D glass display with resolution 401PPi
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS with MIUI 8
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- 2GB/3GB/ RAM
- ROM 16GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- Sensor finger Print scanner, Gyroscope, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Electronic compass and Barometer
- 16-MP Rear Camera Dual LED Flash
- Camera features f/2.2 aperture and dual-LED flash and Sony CMOS sensors
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4100mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging
- Talk Time N/A
- Standby Time N/A
- Dimension 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight 175gm
- Rivals Lenovo ZUK 2 and Micromax Canvas 6 Pro
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date 19th jan. 2017
- Availability Q1 2017
- price in USA $135
- Price in China CNY 899 FOR 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM +64GB ROM
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9,000 for 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM, Approx. Rs 12,000 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM
Read more about:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is the best budget smartphone under Rs 15,000. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar.