Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the complete next generation launched in China at CNY 899 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and at CNY 1,199 FOR 3GB RAM+64GB ROM in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option. Today Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launched in India on 19th Jan. 2017 priced Rs 9,999 for 2GB+32GB, Rs 11,999 for 3GB+32GB and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB. It will counter Lenovo, Samsung and HTC in mid-range Smartphone market.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s packed with a powerful 4100mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It measures 151x76x8.35mm and weight 175gm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor/ deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU with 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
It’s predecessor, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in India priced at Rs 9,999, for 16GB ROM+2GB RAM, Rs 11,999 for 32GB+3GB RAM. Xiaomi also planning to launch Xiaomi Redmi Pro Mini and Xiaomi Mi5C in Chines and Indian market by Q1 2017.
Read more about:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Price, Release date, Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 16-MP rear+8-MP front
- Powerful 4100mAh battery
- Finger Print Scanner
- USB Type C
- 5V 2A fast charging
- Ali and Mi payments
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 2D glass display with resolution 401PPi
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS with MIUI 8
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM
- ROM 16GB/32GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4100mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging
- Dimension 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight 175gm
- Rivals Lenovo ZUK 2 and Micromax Canvas 6 Pro
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date 19th Jan. 2017
- Avaiavlity Q1 2017
- Price in China CNY 899 FOR 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM +64GB ROM
- Price in India Rs 9,999 for 2GB+32GB, Rs 11,999 for 3GB+32GB and Rs 13,999 for 4GB+64GB
- Buy Xiaomi Mi 5 Smartphones from Flipkart from here.
Read More About:- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Expected Price, Release date, Specifications
At last true word from my heart upcoming Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is coming to please the Indians with it’s killer features. What you think? Please be open to share your idea about it’s new Avatar.