The best budget smartphone under Rs 15,000, the all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and Lenovo Vibe P2 coming soon to India. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is available in China at CNY 899 for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, CNY 1199 FOR 3GB RAM+64GB. It will launch in India on 19th Jan. priced approx. Rs 10,000 for 2GB+16GB,(CNY 899), Approx. Rs 12,000 for 3GB+32GB(CNY 1199) in India. Let’s check out the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 VS Lenovo Vibe P2 , comparison.
While Lenovo Vibe P2 launched in India at Rs. 17,999 FOR 4GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 16,999 for 3GB RAM+32GB ROM.
The all new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s packed with a powerful 4100mAh battery with Quick charge features. It measures 151x76x8.35mm and weight 175gm.
It’s supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor/ deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/64GB ROM + 256GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 16-MegaPixel rear camera and 8-MegaPixel front camera.
Lenovo Vibe P2
is powered by Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.5 GHz runs on Google’s latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow with 3GB/4GB, 32GB ROM which expandable up to 128GB Via MicroSD card slot.
It supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM and Nano SIM comes with a bigger 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
It is a metal clad Smartphone sporting a 16-MegaPixel primary rear camera with LED flash and 8-MegaPixel secondary front facing camera powered by a 5100mAh battery with Quick Charge. It will also includes fingerprint Scanner, , 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fI, Wi-fi Hotspot, Bluetooth,GPS and USB Type C.
Read More About:- XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 5 Price, Release date, SPECIFICATIONS
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 VS Lenovo Vibe P2 SPECIFICATIONS:-
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4||Lenovo Vibe P2|
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 2D glass display with resolution 401PPi
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS with MIUI 8
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- 2GB/3GB/ RAM
- ROM 16GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 256GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4100mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging
- Dimension 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight 175gm
- Rivals Lenovo ZUK 2 and Micromax Canvas 6 Pro
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date Q4 2016
- Availability Q4 2016
- Price in China CNY 899 FOR 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM +64GB ROM
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9,000 for 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM, Approx. Rs 12,000 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM
- Network HSPA/LTE/GSM
- SIM Type (Micro SIM +Nano SIM) Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE) With Dual-standby
- Display 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with resolution (1080x1920pixels) Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 PPi.
- Rear Camera 16- MP with LED Flash
- Secondary Camera 8-MP for selfie
- Sensor Compass, Light Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Magnetometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- USB Type-C Charging Cable, Wi-fi Hotspot, Charging Adapter, Sim Tray Eject Tool, Quick Start Guide
- Li-Ion 5100 mAh with Quick Charge
- Google’s Android 0 Marshmallow
- Snapdragon 652, Octa Core Processor clocked at 1.5 GHz
- RAM 4GB/3GB
- ROM 32GB + 128GB MicroSD card slot
- Dimension N/A
- Colours Gold/Silver
- Release date Q4 2016
- Availability q4 2016
- Rivals Xiaomi Redmi Note 4,, Lenovo Zuk Z2, Letv Le 3
- Price in India Rs. 14,999 FOR 4GB RAM+32GB ROM, Rs 11,999 for 3GB+32GB.
At last few honest word, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 VS Lenovo Vibe P2 Comparison saying that both handset hidden tones of features to please you. What you think? Please stay tuned for more updates.